Monday 5 September 2016

Staying in touch

I am very fortunate here at Caritas that I have good internet access and so am able to keep in touch with family and friends using What's App and emails, as well as keeping up to date with what is happening at home.  It also means that I can listen to the Archers using the BBC iPlayer radio app.  Those of you who know me well will know that I am an Archers Addict (to put it mildly!). 

With Helen Titchener's trial for attempting to murder her husband Robert earlier this year starting last night (Sunday 4 September 2016), I am delighted that I can follow the trial daily!

 
Despite Robert's Oscar winning performance in the witness box to portray himself as a devoted husband and father who simply wanted to love his wife, I (like most other Archer's Addicts and campaigners against domestic violence) hope that the jurors of Borchester will see through the façade and acquit Helen.  Go Anna Tregoran! 
 
Free the Bridge Farm One!

1 comment: