Saturday 17 September 2016

Will they all live happily ever after?

I am hoping that the dramas of the last few weeks in Borchester will mean that life at Bridge Farm will return to "an everyday story of country folk".  Henry and Jack are safely back with Helen and settling back into life with their grandparents and uncle.

But what will Rob do next?  I really can't believe that he will simply melt away and return to Hampshire to live with Bruce and Ursula.  That would be too far fetched a storyline!

Anyway, at least for now all is well in Ambridge - family life re-established at Bridge Farm, a "miracle" for the Grundys at Grange Farm and ghosts laid to rest for Anna Tregoran.  The only cloud now is whether Adam and Ian can repair their damaged relationship; will Ian be able to forgive Adam is "roving eye".

Having access to the BBC iplayer radio app has certainly helped me settle into my time in Nebbi.  Before I travelled out, I met with an experienced VMM volunteer and Sally said I needed to make sure I had at least one luxury from home (i.e. the Desert Island Disc option).  I recall telling here that for me accessing the Archers would be my luxury.  At that time, I was unaware that Helen's trial would be aired whilst I was in Nebbi!
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment