Saturday 15 October 2016

A La Prochoine Caritas Nebbi

It was an early and emotional start to day (Saturday 15 October 2016), to say goodbye to all at caritas Nebbi.  Father Denis kindly celebrated Mass for me at 6.30am which was very special and then he and Alfred, on behalf of all the staff at Caritas presented me with some truly beautiful gifts,

Father Denis presents me with three beautifully wrapped
and intriguing gifts
Can't resist opening one of the pressies!
All safely loaded into the back of the Caritas vehicle
The gifts from Caritas Nebbi staff
Two beautiful pieces of material
(I am really going to have to learn how to sew?)
Locally hand embroidered table linens
 And a final goodbye to Father Denis,


To all at Nebbi Caritas, with all my heart,



And ...

No comments:

Post a Comment